Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe: Milk bar pumpkin pie is an ingredient to reckon with. A crust of oatmeal cookies topped off with a delicious pudding-like texture makes it the perfect pie you’ve always wanted.
Keywords: Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Recipe Yield: 15
Preparation Time: PT1H
Cooking Time: PT30M
Total Time: PT1H30M
- 2 cups (240 grams) whole wheat meal
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Greek yogurt 0% plain
- 1 cup (114 g) butter that is not salted
- 1/4 cup (80 grams) brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup (75 g) Sugar granulated
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1.5 cups (360 milliliters) of evaporated milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (425 g) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) Dark brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 milliliters) of honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chopped cloves
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Optional
Blend biscoff cookies using a food processor until they form a fine powder. If you don't have a processor, you can put the cookies in an airtight bag. Then crush it with a rolling mill. Use a paddle attachment on a standing or handheld mixture. To whip 6 Tbsp room temp butter and 2 minutes of sugar, Mix in egg yolk and continue whipping for another minute.
You can line a quarter sheet of parchment paper with the cookie dough and then spread it out on the parchment until it is approximately 1/4 inch thick. Bake the dough for around 10-15 minutes or until it turns a light golden color. Allow cooling in the oven.
Oven Heating Procedure:
While whisking, slowly add the heavy cream. Continue to whisk until no white streaks remain. Cover the bottom of an 8-inch pie dish with parchment paper. Cut the parchment to fit the bottom. Turn the oven down to 325 degrees and bake for more than 15-20 minutes. The pie filling should turn a deep golden brown when it is finished. When it is ready, gently shake the pan to check for any jiggles.
Let the pie cool completely for between 20-30 minutes. Cover the pie with plastic wrap and keep it in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight. This is an important step. It helps all flavors condense and makes them even better. Remove the frozen pie just before serving. To cut this pie, you will want to take it out of its pie dish first. Frozen pie is much easier to work with. You will need a butter knife to separate the crust from your tin. Place it between the crust's edges and cut around them with the knife. If you plan to make this ahead, be sure to keep it in an airtight container.
Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe: Milk bar pumpkin pie is an ingredient to reckon with. A crust of oatmeal cookies topped off with a delicious pudding-like texture makes it the perfect pie you’ve always wanted. A pie that is worthwhile and is loved by all! These bars are packed with all the flavor and warmth of the classic pumpkin pie, but they’re much easier to make using a basic press-in crust.
For a Better Taste, You Can Add These Things to Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe
rock to roll, meson plaza because when you are making this cake when you are in the thick of it things can get a bit messy if you are not organized, that you need unsalted butter, sugar, light brown sugar, egg, buttermilk, natural oil, vanilla extract, cake flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, ground ginger, nutmeg, you also need pumpkin puree. After that, start with the recipe given below.
This recipe is mainly used on Thanksgiving day and you can also have it if there is any special occasion. This recipe will have many health benefits and if you are a cake or dessert lover then Milk bar pumpkin pie will fill your day with love and happiness.
Benefits Of Milk Bar Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Milk bar pumpkin pie is rich in vitamins. It contains Vitamins A, vitamin B, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E.
- Milk bar pumpkin pie is an antioxidant that may help you to prevent some forms of cancer.
- Milk bar pumpkin pie is rich in minerals. It has a good amount of minerals that strengthen your bones, teeth, and neurological, cellular, and metabolic health.
- Milk bar pumpkin pie also prevents muscle contraction, blood clotting, and blood oxygenation.
- Milk bar pumpkin pie decreases the risk of getting cancer and Milk bar pumpkin pie Boosts Your Immunity.
|2 cups (240 grams) whole wheat meal|
|1 teaspoon kosher salt, optional|
|1/4 cup (60 g) Greek yogurt 0% plain|
|1 cup (114 g) butter that is not salted|
|1/4 cup (80 grams) brown sugar|
|1/4 Cup (75 g) Sugar granulated|
|1 Tablespoon milk|
|1.5 cups (360 milliliters) of evaporated milk|
|1 large egg|
|2 cups (425 g) pumpkin puree|
|1/4 cup (50 grams) Dark brown sugar|
|2 Tablespoons (30 milliliters) of honey|
|1 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1 teaspoon chopped cloves|
|1 teaspoon of ground ginger|
|1 teaspoon of ground cardamom|
|1/4 teaspoon salt Optional|