How To Make Shingada Thalipeeth Recipe in 2022
Shingada Thalipeeth Recipe
Shingada Thalipeeth Recipe: Shingada Thalipeeth is an authentic Maharashtrian recipe that is prepared using Shingada flour.
Keywords: Shingada Thalipeeth Recipe
Recipe Yield: 2
Preparation Time: PT20M
Cooking Time: PT10M
Total Time: PT30M
- 1 cup Shingada Flour
- ½ cup boiled, peeled, grated potato (or 1 medium sized)
- 1 tablespoon roasted and powdered groundnut
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- 1 tablespoon curd/ yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds/powder
- Hot water to mix dough
- Salt as required
Shingada Thalipeeth Requirements:
For making Shingada Thalipeeth you required 1 cup Shingada Flour, then ½ cup boiled, peeled, grated potato (or 1 medium-sized), then bring 1 tablespoon roasted and powdered groundnut, 1 teaspoon sugar. 1 teaspoon chopped green chili, 1 tablespoon curd/ yogurt, and ½ teaspoon ginger paste, you also need 1 teaspoon cumin seeds/powder Ghee/oil and Hot water to mix the dough, and at last Salt as required.
For Shingada Thalipeeth Dough:
First, take 1 cup of Shingada flour in a bowl then boil one medium-sized potato, peel, and grate it. Add it to the flour after that Now add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds/powder, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon chopped green chilly,½ teaspoon ginger paste or finely chopped to the bowl, and later 1 tablespoon curd is added to bring softness to the thali teeth add salt as per required. Mix all the ingredients well once you mix all the ingredients, add water in batches, so that there are no lumps in the mixture then the dough is now prepared (The dough has to be like that of Chapathi dough) and then keep the mixture for about 20-30 minutes.
To Make Thalipeeth:
Once you are done with Dough take a pan or tawa and grease it with oil/ butter. Now take the thalipeeth mixture, spread it evenly on the pan, and Flatten the mixture on the pan, it should not be too thick nor too thin after flattening make 3-4 small pea-sized holes on the flattened mixture so it cooks evenly. After that cover the lid and let it cook on the high flame on one side then open the lid and flip to the other side and let it cook for 5 minutes. Later remove it once it is cooked perfectly to a golden brown color. Finally, Shingada Thalipeeth is ready for serving and eating.
What is Shingada Thalipeeth Recipe?
Shingada Thalipeeth Benifits
- Shingada Thalipeeth contains several antioxidants, which reduce the possibility of getting chronic diseases and conditions.
- Shingada Thalipeeth is rich in potassium which may reduce your risk of stroke and high blood pressure, which are both linked to heart disease.
- Shingada Thalipeeth is rich in Manganese, which helps the human body form connective tissue, bones, and blood clotting factors.
- Shingada Thalipeeth also helps in regulating fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption, and blood sugar.
- Shingada Thalipeeth also has a good amount of Copper.
- Shingada Thalipeeth is rich in Vitamins and Riboflavin.
- Shingada Thalipeeth helps in reducing the Risk of Oxidative Stress and Help Fight Cancer Growth.
- Shingada Thalipeeth helps in Weight Losing process.
|1 cup Shingada Flour|
|½ cup boiled, peeled, grated potato (or 1 medium sized)|
|1 tablespoon roasted and powdered groundnut|
|1 teaspoon sugar|
|1 teaspoon chopped green chilli|
|1 tablespoon curd/ yogurt|
|½ teaspoon ginger paste|
|1 teaspoon cumin seeds/powder|
|Hot water to mix dough|
|Salt as required|