Ninja Turtle Juice Recipe
Ninja Turtle Juice Recipe
If you’re a fan of the Ninja Turtles franchise, then you would surely love this Ninja Turtle Juice recipe whose name will bring back the memories of your favorite comic.
Keywords: Ninja Turtle Juice Recipe, Ninja Turtle
Recipe Yield: 1
Preparation Time: PT5M
Cooking Time: PT10M
Total Time: PT15M
- 1 peeled and quartered green apple
- 30g celery stalk
- 25g Baby Spinach Leaves
- ½ inch ginger
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 peeled, roughly cut pear
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 3 medjool dates with pits removed
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 10-15 green grapes
- ½ liter coconut water
- ½ cup Powdered Sugar
- Ice cubes (optional)
Recipe Instructions: 1. In a blender or mixer, add 1 peeled, crushed green apple, spinach leaves, 1 Kiwi fruit. 2. 1 pear, coconut water, celery stalk and green grapes. Blend well until you get a fine consistency like juice. 3. Now add lemon, parsely, chia seeds, medjool dates, and blend again. 4. Transfer the juice to a container. 5. Take a glass and dip the rim of the glass in the powdered sugar for garnishing. 6. Pour the prepared juice into the glass. 7. Add ice cubes if required. 8. Ninja turtle juice is ready to serve.
If you’re a fan of the Ninja Turtles franchise, then you would surely love this Ninja Turtle Juice recipe whose name will bring back the memories of your favorite comic. The Ninja Turtle Juice recipe is made using simple and affordable ingredients that even children will love.
Why Ninja Turtle Juice Recipe is Famous?
Ninja Turtle is an American comic created by Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman. It is based on four anthropomorphic humanoid turtle brothers who were exposed to radioactivity when they were babies. They try to protect New York City from evil. The comic had won the hearts of many, and this juice is also named after them. This recipe is a healthy one prepared with nutritious ingredients. Here, let us look at this easy and simple Ninja Turtle Juice Recipe.
Ninja Turtle Juice Benefits
- Ninja Turtle Juice works as a prebiotic which promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut.
- Improves Heart Health and reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases, LDLcholesterol abs and type 2 diabetes,
- Ninja Turtle Juice is good for Digestive Health.
- As it is filled with Vitamins it strengthens your Immune System.
- It has a good amount of fiber and is also high in vitamins C and vitamin K, as well as potassium and antioxidants.
- Ninja Turtle Juice controls your blood sugar level, and also helps you in improving kidney health, and keeps you energetic, refreshed, and hydrated after and before a workout.
- Drinking this juice reduces instances of cells, blood vessels, and organs.
- It Lowers Blood Pressure.
- It is a powerful natural diuretic and can help reduce weight. Or reduces the risk of Cancer Risk.
- It is rich in vitamin B and improves nervous system functions.
Ninja Turtle Juice Kylian Mbappe Favorite Drink
Ninja Turtle Juice is mainly popular as an energy drink and it is used by several sportspeople. Popular French footballer Kylian Mbappé always uses this drink before he goes on the field and after he drinks it he gets energy like lightning and as we all know how good he performs there.
|1 peeled and quartered green apple|
|30g celery stalk|
|25g Baby Spinach Leaves|
|½ inch ginger|
|1 kiwifruit, peeled.|
|1 peeled, roughly cut pear.|
|3 sprigs fresh parsley|
|3 medjool dates with pits removed|
|2 teaspoons chia seeds|
|10-15 green grapes|
|½ liter coconut water|
|½ cup Powdered Sugar|
|Ice cubes (optional)|