Blood Orange Juice Recipe
Blood Orange Juice Recipe: Blood Orange was first found in the Southern Mediterranean in the 18th century. Blood Orange is a type of orange which has blood-colored flesh or pulp inside it. You can grow Blood Oranges at your home but it needs some extra fertilities and water-soluble vacuolar pigments.
What is Blood Orange?
The primary pigment which Blood Oranges want is anthocyanin, which is often found in flowers but rarely used for citrus. Blood Oranges are also used in Cocktails, to make Blood Orange Aperol Spritz, to make a healthier version of Italian soda, used in Apple Cider Vinegar Drinks, to make Fruit juice vegan gummy bears, used in salad dressing, and in many other drinks, and foods.
Blood Oranges have three types and all have dark skin and inside it has red color flesh. Blood Orange three types are Moro, Tarocco, and Sanguinello and among these types, the Moro type red-orange is widely available in United States Market.
To grow Blood Oranges plants you should have a Mediterranean climate and for your knowledge, the Mediterranean climate is found in Spain, Italy, and southern California. Blood Oranges taste like normal oranges, but these are sweeter and pie and one Blood Orange has 1 gram of fat.
What is Blood Orange Juice Recipe?
Blood Orange Juice is also known as raspberry oranges juice and to make Blood Orange Juice needs red oranges. Many people ask when we can drink Blood Orange Juice, so the answer for this is anytime. Most people prefer breakfast time to drink Blood Orange Juice.
There are many types of Blood Orange Juice and some of the popular juices are Blood Orange Lemonade, and Blood Orange Margaritas. To make Blood Orange juice it will take only 10 minutes if you have a perfect juicer.
Benefits Of Drinking Blood Orange Juice
- Drinking Blood Orange Juice provides Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- Blood Orange Juice gives you potassium to your body.
- Blood Orange Juice provides you with Anthocyanins.
- Drinking Blood Orange Juice gives you Antioxidants.
- Drinking Blood Orange Juice also gives you Dietary Fiber.
- Blood Orange Juice contains 70 calories, 1 gram of protein, carbohydrates 15g, and 3 grams of fiber.
How To Make Blood Orange Juice Step by Step
- Buy 25 Blood Oranges if you don’t have them in your home.
- Wash the Blood Oranges properly and then wipe it.
- Cut the Blood Oranges into two proper pieces.
- Take a juicer.
- Place the half piece of Blood Orange in a juicer (make sure the flesh side should be down-sided).
- Squeeze the juice from the fruit according to the juicer’s instructions.
- After all the juice is squeezed take out the skin (you can use it as compost for plantation).
- Store the juice in a glass container and close it.
- Keep the glass-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days and you can enjoy the Blood Oranges juice as per your wish, you can add it to cocktails, mocktails, salads, and in other drinks and foods.
|25 Blood Oranges|
|7 ½ tablespoons white sugar|
|3 ½ cups of club soda if you want sparkling type drink|
|Cut some round shaped thin size slice of Blood Orange.|
|Make a cut at the edge of one slice.|
|Put all pieces into your serving glass except that one piece on which you made a cut|
|Pour the juice in the glass & fix that one piece on the edge of your serving glass|
|Put one animated umbrella straw and you can put mint leaves into your drink|