Chemballi Fish Fry Recipe Kerala Style 2023
Chemballi Fish Fry Recipe is a fish delicacy popular in Kerala. Chemballi is a white fleshy, moist fish with a mild sweet taste called Red Snapper in English. In Kerala, the fish fry is a must-dish for lunch. This fish fry recipe is one of the easiest ones that can be prepared by beginners also and uses fewer ingredients. With the spiciness of chilli powder, tanginess from lemon, and additional flavour from curry leaves, this delicious fish fry will surely leave everyone mouth-watering.
One of the best and easiest recipes, Chemibili Fish Fry is a hearty side dish to a meal or can be served as an appetiser. Savouring the fry hot and spicy leaves the eater awestruck, with its unique and exceptional taste. In this recipe, the fish pieces are marinated with the masala and then deep or shallow-fried to a golden brown colour; Let us see how to make this easy and simply delicious recipe.
Benefits Of Chemballi Fish Fry Recipe
- The Chemballi fish is a good source of Vitamin B12, B6, A, phosphorus, and proteins.
- Fishes are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are helpful for the brain.
- Chemballi Fish or Red Snapper is high in Potassium content.
- Fish has less saturated fat.
- Eating fish at regular times is beneficial for the heart as it is highly nutritious and helpful in enhancing overall health.
How to Make Chemballi Fish Fry Recipe
|2 Red Snapper Fish|
|3 tsp Chilli powder|
|½ tsp Turmeric powder|
|2 tsp Lime juice|
|Salt to taste|
|10-12 Curry leaves roughly chopped|