Smoked Shotgun Shells Recipe
Smoked Shotgun Shells
Smoked Shotgun Shells Recipe: Shotgun shells, also known as bullet shells, are delicious to eat when smoked.
Keywords: Smoked Shotgun Shells Recipe
Recipe Yield: 1
Preparation Time: PT15M
Cooking Time: PT2H
Total Time: PT2H
- 10-15 Cannelloni shells/ manicotti tubes
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- 20 slices Bacon
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
Recipe Instructions: 1. Take a bowl, combine the ground beef, shredded cheese, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, 1½ tablespoons of the barbecue cup. Mix it well. 2. Take one uncooked manicotti shell or Manicotti shell and stuff it with the above prepared beef mixture and continue it with other shells also. 3. Now, tightly wrap each stuffed shell in 2 slices of bacon. 4. Sprinkle barbecue rub on the top. 5. Refrigerate it overnight or for 4 to 6 hours so that the shells soften a little. 6. Preheat the smoker to 225°F-250°F. 7. Now transfer the shotgun to a wire rack or sheet pan or a baking sheet and place them or pan on the smoker. 8. Let them smoke for 1-1½ hours, until the bacon is becoming crispy. Then increase the temperature on the smoker to 250°F to get better texture. 9. Now brush each side of the shell with barbecue sauce and let them cook or smoke for another 20 minutes. 10. Remove from the smoker once it is completely done and serve immediately. Enjoy this delicious recipe and this can be server along with Tortilla cups or Smoked Meatballs.
What is a Smoked Shotgun Shells Recipe?
Smoked Shotgun Shells Recipe Benefits
- As it contains ground beef it helps to Build Cells.
- It also improves your Immune System.
- It helps you to produce hormones in your body.
- Smoked Shotgun Shells are rich in proteins as they contain milk and beef hence it helps you in muscle growth.
- Smoked Shotgun Shells are rich in iron and four essential vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, vitamins B6 and B12, B1, B2, B3, B5.
- Smoked Shotgun Shells are good for your hair, nails and skin.
|10-15 Cannelloni shells/ manicotti tubes|
|1 lb Ground beef|
|1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese|
|20 slices Bacon|
|½ cup BBQ sauce|