Kulhad Pizza Recipe
Kulhad Pizza Recipe
Kulhad Pizza is an Italian cuisine pizza served in the traditional Indian way. Kulhad Pizza is an appetizer that is a combination of pizza served in a Kulhad, a clay pot.
Keywords: Kulhad Pizza, Kulhad Pizza Recipe
Recipe Yield: 1
Preparation Time: PT10M
Cooking Time: PT15M
Total Time: PT25M
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- ½ capsicum
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ¼ cup corn
- 100g paneer
- 2-3 bread ( white bread or pav or pizza base)
- 3 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp mix herbs
- 2 tbsp Cheese Dip
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Jalapeno (optional)
- Black olives (optional)
Recipe Instructions: 1. Cut the bread slices into small pieces. 2. Add ingredients in a bowl and mix well. 3. Cook them for a few minutes in a small pan. 4. Preheat the oven, and in a kulhad, layer the prepared pizza mix, cheese, oregano, and chilli flakes. Bake for around 5-10 minutes, and now the pizza in the kulhad is ready to serve.
Kulhad Pizza is an Italian cuisine pizza served in the traditional Indian way. Kulhad Pizza is an appetizer that is a combination of pizza served in a Kulhad, a clay pot. Served in many eateries across India, this new recipe of Indianized pizza is the new love of the street food lover.
Kulhad Pizza is a new way of enjoying and making pizza in this type of pizza you don’t need any dough, you just need a Kulhad. It is the best Indian tempting appetizer found by some Indian street food stalls. Kulhad Pizza is mainly popular in India because it became popular among Indian food bloggers.
Kulhad Pizza became popular after Indian Youtubers, food bloggers, and street cooks tried it and the videos of it went viral and became popular.
About Kulhad Pizza Recipe
Kulhad Pizza is made with a filling of pizza base, vegetables, sauces, chili flakes, paneer, cheese, and many more, then put inside the Kulhad with cheese and baked. The outcome is a slice of paradise that tastes delicious. Let us see how to make the Kulhad Pizza recipe.
Benefits Of Kulhad Pizza
- The vegetables used are rich in vitamins.
- It can be easily prepared.
- This recipe is lower in calories.
- As it includes paneer it reduces the risk of getting cancer.
- As we cook this pizza in Kullad it retains the oil and gives moisture to food so your heart health remains good and your food also gets tastier.
- It is said that by cooking pizza in Kullad clay pots your pizza gets many nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, and sulfur which are very beneficial to our body.
You May Like It: South Indian Chicken Biryani Recipe in Pressure Cooker
Quick Recipe Kulhad Pizza
- Cut the bread slices into small pieces.
- Add ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Cook them for a few minutes in a small pan.
- Preheat the oven, and in a Kulhad, layer the prepared pizza mix, cheese, oregano, and chili flakes. Bake for around 5-10 minutes, and now the pizza in the Kulhad is ready to serve.
|1 onion, finely chopped.|
|1 tomato, finely chopped|
|¼ cup corn|
|2-3 bread ( white bread or pav or pizza base)|
|3 tbsp pizza sauce|
|2 tsp chilli flakes|
|½ tsp mix herbs|
|2 tbsp Cheese Dip|
|¼ cup Mozzarella cheese|
|2 tbsp Mayonnaise|
|Black olives (optional)|